1. The Prophet S.A.W. forbade pagan [polytheist] taweez that were there before the advent of Islam in Arabia, NOT Qurani taweez
2. Those who disagree must provide proof that the Prophet S.A.W. forbade Qurani Taweez
3. The Quran is Allah's Word so it is not a separate Entity from Allah; for example, there is the Taweez of Surah Ya Sin. Therefore, the Taweez can't be shirk
4. The argument that Taweez are contrary to Islam because they are bidah [an innovation] is illogical. There have been many modern developments that enhance Islam: Ph.D in Islam, Islamic smartphone apps, the Quran on CD/DVD, Islamic websites on the Internet. Are they all bidah and anti-Islamic?
5. The Taweez have been taken from a published Book: Panjsurah Sharif, published by Taj Publishers, Karachi, Pakistan, so obviously I myself have not made them!
6. Belief in Taweez can also depend on aqidah [inclination]. The Wahabbi sect don't generally belief in Taweez but Sunnis do
7. No-one is forcing readers to believe in Taweez; what they believe in is a matter of their own iman [faith]. If they come to a certain Website, they can choose not to visit the Taweez section